Contacting Riverton Dental
For Dental Emergencies
How to Handle a Dental Emergency
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, we recommend following these tips to reduce pain until you can reach our Riverton dental office:
- Toothache: Call our office immediately for treatment. We recommend using over-the-counter pain relievers to aid in reducing discomfort.
- Broken, chipped, or cracked tooth: Use warm water to rinse your mouth and place a cold compress on your face. Call our office immediately for treatment.
- Loose or knocked-out tooth: If trauma occurs, bring the tooth to our office immediately so Dr. Patch can determine if it is possible to fix it.
- Bitten tongue or lip: If bleeding profusely, use a wet cloth and cold compress to reduce pain and swelling.
- In case of an emergency, dial 911.
Dental Emergency in Riverton
Sometimes, you may experience pain, and it is unclear what the cause may be. When this is the case, be sure to call our office immediately. Serious ailments such as an abscessed tooth may not be obvious and do require emergency treatment by a dentist. At Riverton Dental, we leave appointments open for emergencies such as this to ensure our patients receive the care they need when it’s needed most. Call Riverton Dental today at: (801) 446-8446 if you are experiencing a dental emergency.