Dental implants are one of the best ways to restore your smile if you have missing teeth. Dental implants have one of the highest success rates among all dental procedures. If you are not sure about dental implants, call our Riverton Dental office for more information. Here are some of the top reasons why dental implants are the best way to restore your smile:
- The best way to have a healthy, natural-looking smile. A dental implant is a permanent fixture in your mouth that functions like a natural tooth. Dental implants help to prevent bone loss which improves a number of functions including eating, speaking, and smiling.
- Long-term solution for missing teeth. Dental implants only need periotic adjusting and do not need to be replaced like dental bridges.
- Perfect your smile. A dental implant is the best way to complete your smile and make it look as natural as traditional teeth.
- Improve your speech. With a missing tooth, your tongue is unable to press against the tooth to form words properly. Dental implants will allow you to properly dictate words once again.
- Restore your confidence. When you have missing teeth, you may find yourself avoiding social situations and smiling as you worry what other people will say about you. A dental implant gives you a chance to have your smile restored to its proper state, which can have a positive impact on your confidence.
- Retain your face shape. A missing tooth will start to lead to bone loss if a replacement tooth is not added. Implants are placed directly into the jaw bone, stimulating the jaw bone to continue sending nutrients to the bone and keeping it strong and healthy.
- Enjoy permanent teeth, not teeth you keep in a cup. When it comes to your smile, you want to keep it looking as natural as possible. Dental implants give you the solution you need as they function and look just like your permanent teeth. Dentures on the other hand need to be removed and constantly adjusted and repaired to improve the way they fit.
- No more worrying about your teeth! Dental implants give you the chance to have your smile restored without all the maintenance that dentures and dental bridges include. Dental implants make it easy to enjoy life without the fear your teeth will fall out!
- Cavity free living. Dental implants are ideal because they allow you to have a tooth that will not get cavities. Implants are a great way to ensure you can eat your favorite foods without fearing you will end up with cavities.
- Protect your other teeth. Dental implants are a great way to protect your healthy teeth as they attach to the jaw bone and next to your other teeth, keeping them from excessive exposure to bacteria that leads to cavities.
Costs of Dental Implants
The costs associated with dental implants vary based on the location of the implant and the things needed before you can begin treatment. Some patients will need bone grafts to strengthen the jaw bone before the implant process can begin. For more information on the costs of dental implants, contact Riverton Dental today!